Online advertising for your shopping cart isn’t as confusing as many business owners think. Just like in the brick-and-mortar world, the goal is to acquire new customers as cheaply as possible. Much like the offline world, knowing where to place your ads will determine the success or failure of your campaign. This means knowing who your customers are and how they browse!
More and more business folk are giving in to what seems like an insurmountable mountain of hype and jumping on the social networking and free internet marketing bandwagon. Some people still view these as a big waste of time. This may well be true if they are not used correctly and without the right objectives in mind. So, instead of asking why you would use it; ask how it might help you achieve your shopping cart marketing goals.
The 6 benefits of free online marketing…
1. It Expands Your Network! Using social networks means that you can join topic groups related to your business and gain valuable information from networking. Your shop will gain new customers and potential partners. Do a search for keywords related to your products and then follow the related users. As on open platform you can look for leads in the industry and at the location specified by you.
2. It Allows You to Share Expertise and Build Credibility! By creating good product knowledge and information related to your industry, you increase in credibility. You can also link to your presentations and videos. Social networking can help direct people attention to your shop through freely adverting events, submitting news or launching specials.
3. It gives you the Opportunity to freely Run Special Deals & Promotions! Offering incentives to those online can really work if you do it right. You can give them free coupons, discounts, package deals and samples. Social networking is excellent for those who want to promote products, services and ideas directly to a target audience.
4. It’s a free space to receive Customer Feedback and Complaints! The social networking sites allow you to communicate more quickly therefore improving your customer service. By accepting customer complaints in the open, other consumers can see what kind of company you really are. Communicate effectively with each of your clients and ask for their honest opinion.
5. It lets you watch your Competition! You can easily see what your competitors are up to and stay in touch with them. Although this rarely happened in the real world, online systems have changed this. This free platform allows you to follow companies, experts, leaders and competitors in your industry. It’s not enough to monitor the latest projects released by your competitors. Tracking their mistakes is even more useful, because you can analyze their moves and see what exactly went wrong thereby improving your storefront.
6. It Creates Shopping Cart Brand Loyalty! All people online are potential customers, so you must help them get used to your products and services through educating them on the brand. Active participation and a strong presence will only serve to put your brands above the others – especially if you have a clever marketing tactic. This way, increasingly more people will find out about your shop, while you will gain loyal clients.
No business can afford waste money on ineffective advertising. Research all your options, use free marketing and target your ads whenever possible. Regardless of where you advertise, targeting your shopping cart ads is the key to a good return on your ad and time spend